€19.99*% €22.99* (13.05% saved)
In stock, delivery time 1-3 working days
ABS is a real expert in durability. Prints made using this filament are characterized by their hardness and high impact resistance. They are also resistant to high temperatures and abrasion. These properties extend the possibilities of ABS application.
The advantages of ABS will certainly be appreciated by designers and engineers. The prints can be used to create concept models for new products or even their final versions. ABS can also be used in production, especially in prototyping more rigid elements.
- PROTOTYPES: linking elements, elements which require high temperature resistance
- TOOLS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: gears, racks, elements which require high durability
- GADGETS OR THEIR PARTS: phone cases, stands, keychains
- TOYS: bricks, robots or their parts, car elements
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT: hangers, flower pots, vases
- high hardness
- high impact resistance
- resistance to high temperatures and abrasion
- can be processed mechanically and chemically
- Print temperature: 255°C ± 10
- Bed temp: 100°C ± 10
- Printing surface: textured PEI sheet
- Fan speed: max 10%
|Filament / Color:||white|
|Filament / Diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Filament / Fiberlogy / ABS / Color:||white|
|Filament / Material:||ABS|
|Filament / Spool Size:||850 g|
Fiberlogy was established in Poland and this is where it operates. We are proud to be part of an international technological revolution. A modern production line and the knowledge of our technologists allow us to offer filaments of unique properties and parameters for FFF/FDM printers.
We have many years of experience in plastics processing and profile extrusion. Our dedication to testing new materials and new production possibilities allows us to achieve amazing results. We provide our customers with filaments of unique characteristics. Our materials have outstanding properties and parameters – diameter tolerance of +/- 0.02mm and oval tolerance of +0.01mm.
0 of 0 reviews
Customers also bought
Content: 0.85 kilogram (€23.52* / 1 kilogram)